The Social Media Intern will be responsible for coordinating and executing the company’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. This role offers the intern a total immersion into a busy digital media business and the successful candidate will work closely with key members of staff, external social media consultants, and learn about social media, digital communications and marketing in a business to business & business to consumer environment. This role will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and gaining visibility for our brand among stakeholders.
Roles And Responsibilities:
1.Assist with streamlining company social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter,
LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social media platforms)
2. Increase the number of followers we have on Twitter by following and engaging with
potential clients and candidates.
3. Monitoring and replying to Tweets
4. Posting Tweets on a daily basis.
5. Posting updates to the Company LinkedIn account
6. Use LinkedIn polls and surveys to build our social media footprint and reputation
1. Certification of a Media brand
2. Experience of work with a dynamic team
3. An opportunity of getting recruited